Overlooking Shanghai's spectacular skyline, this 50 m² junior suite offers a separate lounge area that lets you rest or entertain guests without giving up the privacy of the bedroom. The room rate includes all amenities below.
Suite Benefits when Booking Direct via www.www.govirtualhorizon.com
- 24 hours check-in and check-out flexibility*
- Daily breakfast for two at PHÉNIX eatery & bar, Long Bar, your guest room or on-the-go
- One-way airport limousine service per room per stay
- URC & LUXE City Guide app
- Fully-stocked minibar with daily refreshment
- Best-in-class WiFi everywhere in the hotel
- Daily laundry and pressing service**
- Secretarial services
- Use of meeting room for up to 2 hours***
- Local calls
* Subject to availability and prior notice of arrival and departure details.
** Guests are entitled to daily pressing service up to 3 pieces per room.
*** Use of private meeting room for up to 10 guests, once per stay. Advanced booking is required and this benefit is subject to availability.
- City view
- Junior Suite concept
- Separate bedroom and sitting room
- Daybed sofa by the window with multi-functional dining table/writing desk
- Fully stocked minibar with daily replenishment
- 3 TVs in living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Bang & Olufsen BEOPLAY M5 wireless speaker
- Twin vanity basin
- Bathtub by the window
- Separate rainforest shower and toilet cubicles
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Personal safe
- 1.8m x 2m bed
- Super comfort mattress with custom 330-thread bedding linen
- John Lobb signature shoe care ritual and service
- RIMOWA luggage hotel cleaning and repair service